Hot Gooseberry ChutneyOur best Seller!! Combination of onions, gooseberries, red peppers, ginger and a touch of cayenne pepper. Made by Bob Pitchfork in Beeston, Nottinghamshire
Online Order Delivery Charges:
Some of our products are at room temperature and can be posted to many countries around the world, keeping the delivery charge to a minimum. Please note that perishable items (e.g. pork pies, sausage etc), need to be kept chilled at all times and delivered in a chilled condition.To ensure this happens:
- all items (both perishable and non perishable) are blast chilled to 0oC
- they are then packed (at that temperature) into insulated (polystyrene) boxes
- frozen ice packs are placed into the box to delay the items becoming warm
- shredded paper is used to prevent the items moving about inside the box during transit
- the package is delivered within 24 hours to UK mainland adresses by a courier (Fedex). Delivery days are Tuesday - Friday
Consequently the cost of delivery is £12.50 per delivery address. Our pork pies and sausages are usually delivered with a life of 6 days.
Your Delivery Address:
Please give careful thought to your delivery address. Delivery for chilled goods is only available between Tuesday and Friday (inclusive) and for UK mainland addresses only. Our courier usually delivers between 08.30 - 17.30 and a signature is required from someone at your delivery address, or possibly a next door neighbour. If delivering to your home is inconvenient (because nobody will be there), then perhaps consider delivery to an alternative address (e.g. to a friend or work), so that a signature can be obtained.
If for some reason no-one is available to take receipt & give a signature then our courier will leave your package in a safe place (rather than return it to the depot).
- Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Gooseberries (48%), Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Sultanas, Thickening Agent (maize Starch), Dried Onion, Dried Red Peppers, Mustard Seed,
Salt, Chili Powder, Ground Ginger
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Allergen advice: contains Mustard
Typical values per 100g
Energy: 539kJ (127kcal); Fat: 0.6g of which Saturates: 0.0g; Carbohydrates: 31g of which Sugars: 24g; Protein: 01.2g; Salt: 0.86g