Lincolnshire HoneyFantastic honey made by Brian Halsey at his Colsterworth Honey Farm just 13 miles from Melton. To learn more please visit www.colsterworthhoney.co.uk/
Online Order Delivery Charges:
Some of our products are at room temperature and can be posted to many countries around the world, keeping the delivery charge to a minimum. Please note that perishable items (e.g. pork pies, sausage etc), need to be kept chilled at all times and delivered in a chilled condition.To ensure this happens:
- all items (both perishable and non perishable) are chilled to 0oC
- they are then packed (at that temperature) into sustainable cardboard boxes insulated with fleece liners for truly eco-friendly packaging.
- frozen ice packs are placed into the box to delay the items becoming warm
- - the package is delivered within 24 hours to UK mainland addresses by a courier (DPD). Delivery days are Tuesday - Friday
Consequently the cost of delivery is £12.50 per delivery address. Our pork pies and sausages are usually delivered with a life of 6 days.
Your Delivery Address:
Please give careful thought to your delivery address. Delivery for chilled goods is only available between Tuesday and Friday (inclusive) and for UK mainland addresses only. Our courier usually delivers between 08.30 - 17.30 and a signature is required from someone at your delivery address, or possibly a next door neighbour. If delivering to your home is inconvenient (because nobody will be there), then perhaps consider delivery to an alternative address (e.g. to a friend or work), so that a signature can be obtained.
If for some reason no-one is available to take receipt & give a signature then our courier will leave your package in a safe place (rather than return it to the depot).
- Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Suitable for Vegetarians